July 5, 2018
We are currently seeking a number of experienced Electricians to join our growing team in Ellesmere Port on a permanent staff basis.
It is the Electrician’s responsibility to work from a range of technical drawings to complete project installation works. Communicate suggestions for editing of electrical drawings to instigate improvements, modifications and innovations. Provide electrical support to TTL. Complete regular PAT testing of equipment both scheduled and requisite. Complete testing of electrical circuits and panels, to ensure systems are safe and compliant with regulations.
- Project installation work.
- Control panel manufacture.
- Pre-Testing and pre-commissioning of completed projects.
- PAT testing.
- 16th/17th Edition fully qualified Electrician*.
- C&G in an Electrical Installations or similar discipline.
- Craft apprenticeship and/or industrial experience.
- Posses relevant site certifications including a valid CSCS Card.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work at vaious UK sites as required.
- Working knowledge of HSE legislation and requirements.
- A good working knowledge of current electrical regulations.
- Self motivated and self-starter.
- Proactive in their approach to work.
- Work effectively in accordance with legislative regulatory rules.
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Meticulous with attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and implement change to improve efficiency.
- A strong team player.
- Enjoys being challenged.
- Industrial Electrical experience.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable DOE + additional benefits
If you’re keen to find out more about current vacancies and contracts at Thyson Technology, please get in touch with David Ridley , Head of Manpower:
T: 0151 355 5594
For more information about this role, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.