Field Service Engineer
August 8, 2018
We are currently seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join Thyson Technology on a permanent staff basis.
Carry out commissioning, maintenance and emergency service repairs on a wide range of systems on sites around the UK and overseas.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Solid communication skills.
- Possess relevant site certifications including a valid CSCS Card.
- Full, clean driving license. Ability and willingness to travel to sites around the UK and overseas.
- Good IT skills such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to procure/hire plant, material and spares.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers, consultancies and clients.
- Strong field testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Engineering maintenance knowledge to a competent standard (BTEC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Self directed and highly motivated.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Ability to identify and implement change to improve efficiency.
- Enjoys being challenged.
- Enjoy learning.
- Attention to detail.
- Experienced within the Instrumentation/Electrical industry.
- Experience of commissioning, construction, maintenance and safety of electrical and process control instrumentation.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable DOE + additional benefits
If you’re keen to find out more about current vacancies and contracts at Thyson Technology, please get in touch with David Ridley , Head of Manpower:
T: 0151 355 5594
For more information about this role, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.