January 4, 2019
We are currently seeking an experienced Planning Engineer to work with Thyson on a permanent staff basis at our offices in Ellesmere Port.
The Planning Engineer shall generate and manage all projects plans. Required to work closely with the Project Managers to ensure that every project has a specific project plan outlining key deliverables, timescales and deadlines. The Planning Engineer shall analyse the data from the plans and generate resource loading information for the Operations Manager.
- Ensure all projects have a dedicated plan in line with Thyson standard format.
- Ensure all plans are resource loaded and accurate to the information provided by the Project Manager
- Work closely with the Project Managers to ensure all plans are regularly updated and accurate.
- Produce resource loading reports from the information provided on the plans.
- A relevant qualification in Primavera
- Strong IT and pro-active communication (written and oral) and the ability to produce clear, concise and accurate reports/presentations.
- Knowledge of design, introducing and improving controls and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of planning packages including MS Project and Primavera 6.
- Experience as a Planner/Planning Engineer within the Engineering sector.
Start date: ASAP
If you’re keen to find out more about current vacancies and contracts at Thyson Technology, please get in touch with David Ridley , Head of Manpower:
T: 0151 355 5594
For more information about this role, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com.