August 16, 2018
We are currently seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join Thyson Technology on a permanent staff basis.
The principal function of this position is to ensure the following;
- Orders are raised correctly and in a timely manner
- Purchase invoices which are processed are correct
- PPE stock levels are maintained and are correct
The priorities of this role include;
- Raising purchase orders and goods receipting. Ensuring the correct VAT analysis is used.
- Match goods receipts to invoices on receipt of invoice.
- Issue goods to projects from stock for BOM and SS items.
- Determine whether invoices can be authorised for payment and if not resolve any issues identified.
- Responsibility for PPE stock including ordering and issuing to individuals.
- Performing PPE stocktakes as and when required.
- Adhoc tasks as and when
- Responsible for their own health and safety and that of others and undertake the obligations as defined within the TTL H&S Manual.
- Assist in the implementation of the TTL Quality Assurance, Environmental Management System, abide and promote its Policies and Procedures.
- GCSE standard or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to tasks
- Experience of SAGE200 preferred but not essential
- Approachable individual with a professional manner
- An effective time manager with the ability to multi-task
- Confident, honest and reliable
- Team player with an ability to work on their own initiative
- Hardworking and efficient
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable DOE + additional benefits
If you’re keen to find out more about current vacancies and contracts at Thyson Technology, please get in touch with David Ridley – Head of Manpower
T: 0151 355 5594
For more information about this role, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.