We believe our relationship with our customers shouldn’t end with the project completion. We’ll continue to provide technical support and service – as long as you need us.
No matter how well the design and installation phases of a project have gone, success or failure is usually determined during the commissioning phase.
We understand the importance of commissioning and the difficulties of finding experienced personnel to execute the work efficiently and correctly.
With an extensive, multinational pool of experienced Electrical, Instrumentation and Control engineers, we will support you every step of the way throughout your commissioning activities.
We can assist in these specific maintenance areas and can normally provide all necessary equipment to complete the maintenance task.
- Commissioning of Analysers carried out by our own skilled engineers
- Additional manpower from our team of engineers is available for commissioning
- Full Technical support available during and after hand over
- Maintenance packages available, individually tailored to meet your needs
- Minimised cost and downtime
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Analyser and instrument testing and calibration
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Functional testing
- Gas detection systems, testing, calibration and service
- Piping pressure test
- Visual and documented reviews
- Commissioning services
For further details and to discuss how we can help with your commissioning challenges, please contact the team.