Packaged Analyser Houses
From simple gas analysers to complex online chromatography and emissions-monitoring systems demanded by Environmental Agencies, Thyson Technology can offer a complete professional package solution.
Our Services include manufacture of analyser houses, sample conditioning panels, on-site installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance support of complete packaged analyser systems.
Thyson Technology has the complete in-house knowledge and expertise to design and supply analyser houses and sample-conditioning cabinets to handle the most difficult applications while consistently providing a valid sample to the analyser within the manufacturers’ specification. Our analyser specialists have extensive experience in the following:
- Conceptual investigations
- Design co-ordination and integration
- Analyser system design
- Installation and commissioning
- Sample conditioning design
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- System integration
- Operator training
- Detailed Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
We build analyser houses for the full range of climatic conditions, from the Arctic Circle to the Sahara Desert and anywhere in between, with a range from -50 to 55 celsius. Our installations are ATEX certified and where appropriate feature full air conditioning, heating, fire and gas-detection safety systems.
We can build analyser houses from the following materials:
- Galvanised painted steel
Construction standards include:
- ATEX / IEC
- Fire Rating 30 minutes / 2 hour
- A60 / DNV
- Structural design: BSEN12079
- For Russia EAC Marking / CU-TR (Custom Union Technical Regulation) replacement of GOST-R Certificate, PAC (Pattern Approval Certificate), CU-TR Explosion Proof Certificate, Technical Passport, Fire Safety Certificate
From an on-line analysis point of view, the ability to take instant, accurate measurements of process components will allow you to establish a more efficient process and therefore achieve financial savings.