June 29, 2023
Location:TTL Ellesmere Port & Sites.
The CompEx Electrician’s day to day duties will be to ensure the site is compliant with all regulations concerning electric distribution, use of electrical equipment and control and instrumentation systems. You will have experience in maintenance with bias towards instrumentation. Work will be carried out at TTL Head Office and various UK sites.
Other Electrical duties shall include working from a range of technical drawings to complete project installation works. Communicate suggestions for editing of electrical drawings to instigate improvements, modifications and innovations. Where necessary, the Electrical Inspect & Test Engineer shall complete regular PAT testing of equipment both scheduled and requisite. Complete testing of electrical circuits and panels, to ensure systems are safe and compliant with regulations.
Key Responsibilities:The priorities of this role include:
- Ensure all statutory inspections on E,C&I equipment is carried out in a timely manner.
- Electrical installation work, including inspecting and testing.
- Where required, prepare and maintain written schemes of examinations of the site electrical distribution and electrical equipment to ensure continued safe and efficient use.
- Prepare and maintain inspection and proof testing procedures for control and safety instrumented systems to ensure that they continue to operate in the way that they were initially designed
- Control panel manufacture.
- Pre-Testing and pre-commissioning of completed projects.
- PAT testing.
- Ensure that project work is completed, following all EUK and industrial standardsTo always show the company in a good light
- Highlight any problems and find solutions.
- Responsible for their own health and safety and that of others and undertake the obligations as defined within the TTL H&S Manual.
- Assist in the implementation of the TTL Quality Assurance, Environmental Management System, abide and promote its Policies and Procedures.
For more information about this role, and to apply, please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.