Thyson moves forward with new business vision and values
December 16, 2020
Thyson has conducted a marketing review of its business and refreshed its vision and values to more accurately communicate what the business stands for and who its people are.
• To be seen as the intelligent choice for measurement and control within our chosen markets. Thyson delivers innovative, sustainable solutions, underpinned by the strength of our people and the partnerships we forge.
• Intelligence: understanding and delivering precisely what our customers need from our technology, solutions, service, and partnerships
• Innovation: encouraging technological and commercial innovation as business as usual, in our approach, our work, and our culture
• Sustainability: using technology to make our business sustainable for the environment and resilient for our partners, enhancing the future for all our stakeholders, through the systems we deploy
• Strength: shining through our people, our solutions, our attitude, and our capabilities
Matt Allen, Thyson’s MD said,
“We’re looking ahead to 2021 and we understand that, more than ever, our customers across all our key markets – gas networks, hydrogen, chemicals and energy – are seeking commercial partners who understand their businesses and make their businesses more secure and more profitable. We make it our mission to understand our customers goals, whether in terms of the environment, cyber security risks or business resilience, and we use our technological capabilities to integrate those requirements into commercially viable solutions that deliver long-term mutual benefits.
It’s also important to recognise the contribution our people make to the business. We work with pride and insight, focus and determination, and the solutions we deliver, the attitude we bring to every challenge and the capabilities we devise, are all borne of our amazing people.”