Chemical dosing systems to meet your every need
Injecting a small amount of liquid or gas into a process in order to alter its chemical balance is a common control challenge across the power generation, water, wastewater, oil and gas and petrochemicals industries.
Thyson Technology provide a fully bespoke service from conceptual design, Front End Engineering Design (FEED), detailed design, installation, pipe-working and commissioning services to provision of complete turn-key control systems for dosing chemicals i.e. chlorine, sodium hydroxide (caustic), etc…and other chemicals both non-hazardous and hazardous.
Our specialists have extensive experience designing, engineering and installing chemical dosing solutions/systems in standalone cabinets, dosing skids, containerised or housed systems including:
- Packaged measurement and dosing (facilitating mechanical/electronic dosing metering pumps)
- Instrumentation Solutions for flow-metering, level detection/measurement, pressure measurement etc…
- Analytical Integration providing controlled solutions for pH, turbidity, disinfection etc…
- Control Solutions i.e.: dual, triple validation, proportional-integral-derivative (PID) etc…
- Integral SCADA Packages, dashboard profiling, facilitating on-board telemetry solutions
- Integration of chemical dosing systems with new or existing 3rd party analysis equipment
- Grease traps, filtration, tanks and bunds including integral level controls and alarms
- All piping works in a wide range of materials including polypropylene, PVDF, PTFE and stainless steel
We also provide support products and services including:
- System operation and maintenance data books with operator short-form guides
- Bespoke operation and maintenance packages
- Testing and commissioning, including pressure and hydrostatic testing
- System safety assessments including HAZID, CHAZOP, HAZOP, HAZCON and more
- Operator and Engineering Level Certified System Training sessions in classroom and site-based.